June 10th, 2020
Friends & Family of Abundant Life,
After consulting with our local officials, we have been given the go ahead to have a service this Sunday morning in our building. We will not have any limitations on attendance at this time. Please read the details below:
Time & Location: Abundant Life Church Sanctuary, 10:00 AM
- We will have a typical Sunday service in our building. We do not anticipate any problems accommodating our crowd size. This is in both relationship to our capacity and our ability to socially distance our crowd. If we are unable to accommodate our crowd size while still being able to socially distance people, we will make adjustments.
- There will be one entrance (car-port entrance) and one exit (south side exit facing Utica).
- All attendees will have to wear a face covering, with the exception of children under 2 years old. Please bring your own. We will not be policing this, but we ask that you would respect this.
- We will not be having a children’s church program at this time, and our church facility apart from our sanctuary and restrooms will remain closed. This includes the cafe and other rooms.
- Our service will be one hour in length.
- Seating will be adjusted between rows and we ask that families sit together. Non-family seating, we ask that you sit 2 seats apart from one another.
- If you can not abide by what we are asking, please make it easier on us to navigate this by enjoy this week’s service online.
- We do encourage you to hang out with people outside of the facility, on the lawn, in the parking lot, etc, while remaining aware of recommended precautions.
We do understand if some of you wouldn’t want to come because of health concerns, or if you are in what would be considered a high-risk category. We would encourage you to not let something small and insignificant like a face mask or social distancing, keep you from worshipping the Lord with your church family. If you have any questions, please respond to this email and we’ll be happy to help. See you all on Sunday!
Pastor Brandon, MaeLeah & the ALF Elder Team